Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, filling beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef stew is a cold weather essential. Read on to get all the hot deets on this ultra-comforting stew. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.
Filling beef stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Filling beef stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook filling beef stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filling beef stew:
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Get 900 g stewing beef
- Get 1 tbsp tomato purée
- Get 1 tsp garlic purée (or 1 crushed clove)
- Get 2 tbsp plain flour
- Make ready 4 large carrots
- Prepare 1 beef stock pot
- Prepare 1/2 litre boiling water
- Make ready Tin mixed beans
- Make ready Tin chopped tomatoes
- Take 1 large glass red wine
Simply place soup (completely cooled) into freezer bags or DELICIOUS Slow Cooker Beef Stew filled with chunks of beef, potatoes and carrots - a family. It's hearty and filling with a robust beefy flavor. Yet this beef stew is lean and packed with nutrients, for those on a clean diet, or who are just generally watching their waistlines. Warm up with this hearty beef stew and suet dumplings recipe—a classic, filling British winter dish.
Steps to make Filling beef stew:
- Prep the ingredients, you will also need a casserole pot with lid.
- Add the olive oil to the casserole pot and add chopped onions and soften for a few minutes.
- Add the beef, garlic purée and tomato purée and fry till the meat is browned.
- Add the flour and mix well coating all the mixture in flour.
- Add the tinned beans, tinned tomatoes, beef stock put, 1/2 litre boiling water, large glass of red wine and roughly cut carrots.
- Add to the oven on 160’C and simmer for 2 hours - stirring every now and again. Serve with roast potatoes, enjoy!
This easy and filling beef stew is perfect for a night when the cook doesn't want to linger in the kitchen. A recipe can't be more simple or delicious than this. The beef in this stew is slowly braised along with. Healthy, warming, filling beef stew that is easy to make. Ideal family recipe, great in winter, lovely to come back to after a day out.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food filling beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!