Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet and salty phool makhana. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hello Friends, on the special occasion of Navratri we have prepared a special recipe that is Sweet and Salty Masala Makhana. An instant recipe of Fox nuts. Makhana is very healthy and good for all.
Sweet and salty phool makhana is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sweet and salty phool makhana is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and salty phool makhana using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and salty phool makhana:
- Prepare 2-3 cups phool makhana
- Make ready As per taste Rock salt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp dry mango powder (Amchur)
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp chaat masala
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp roasted cumin(jeera) powder
- Make ready As per taste Red chilli powder (Optional)
- Get 1.5 tbsp honey
I have already shared a spicy version of roasted Phool makhana; this is a sweet version of it. It tasted good and got over in no time 🙂 Check out more Phool makhana recipes for babies. Makhanawala is the leading wholesale manufacturer & supplier of Phool Makhana (Foxnuts, Popped Lotus It's the healthier Makhana loaded with vegetable powders, salt, and a little sugar. A little cheesy, a little salty, a little sweet, and a little too tempting!
Steps to make Sweet and salty phool makhana:
- Take 2-3 cups of Makhana and dry roast them on very low heat for 4-5 minutes until they are crisp, keep stirring them in between so that makhana doesn't burn.
- To check if they are roasted properly just take one Makhana in hand and crush it, if it breaks nicely with a crunching sound that means they are done perfectly. Now transfer makhanas to a plate and let them cool.
- Now take a bowl take rock salt/ black salt, 1/2 tbsp dry mango powder, 1/4 tbsp chat masala, 1/4 tbsp cumin powder, red chilli powder which is optional.
- Now take 1.5 tbsp of honey and mix the whole mixture property.
- Again turn on the stove and sauté it on a low flame for 2 minutes.Toss it well until the spices are coated well.
- You can add sesame seeds, melan seeds, nuts to make it more healthy.
- Your crispy caramelized makhana is ready.
Enjoy a bite which melts in the mouth and. Closer home, Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions. Health Benefits of Makhanas: They are delicious, economical and easy to prepare (Image Credit: PS Anand/www.foodiye.com). Makhana, Phool Makhana, Foxnut, lotus seeds, Gorgon nut,Euryale Ferox different names, multiple health benefits. This is a native Asian water plant and is mainly cultivated for its edible seeds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet and salty phool makhana recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!