Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, choo chee curry with salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Choo Chee Curry with Salmon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Choo Chee Curry with Salmon is something which I have loved my whole life.
It has Been a long time since I made curry, but after I got a fresh fish fillet and some large scallops, and the only recipe I came up with is choo chee red curry with salmon and. Choo Chee Salmon in an aromatic coconut red curry, using panang curry paste, coconut milk, chilli etc. Garnish with julienned long red chilli and julienned kaffir.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have choo chee curry with salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- Prepare Salmon fillet 400 g (or 2-3 pieces). Take skin off to grill (optional)
- Take 1-2 tbsp Red curry paste
- Take 1 big tin of Coconut milk
- Make ready 2 leaves Kaffir lime leaves for garnishing thinly shredded
- Get Red chili pepper for garnishing seedless and thinly sliced 1 whole
- Prepare 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- Make ready Fish sauce 1-1½ tbsp or soy sauce if vegans 1-2 tbsp
- Take Palm sugar 2 tbsp (brown sugar is fine too)
Choo chee curry is typically also used for seafood like fish, shrimp, and in this case scallops. Cook the coconut cream Contrary to my regular recommendation while making some Indonesian dishes for not boiling the coconut milk or cream. Mackerel in Red Curry Sauce - "Choo Chee". Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly, reducing it until thick and until the coconut oil start separating from the paste. (If the coconut oil does not separate and the curry paste is very thick, just proceed.
Instructions to make Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- Heat about 2-3 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or saucepan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the red curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add salmon fillets and cook for a few minutes, turn the fish over then add about 5-6 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Then add palm sugar, fish sauce or soy sauce Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce or soy sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well.
- Put salmon skin into the lightly oiled tray in the oven medium heat for 15-20 min
- To serve, place the salmon chuu chee curry in a large bowl. Garnish with red chilli and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves, crispy skin. Drizzle some coconut milk. Enjoy with steamed riceberry or Jasmine rice
Measure the sambal oelek, curry paste and oil into the pan. Choo Chee (or Chu Chee) Curry Recipe with shrimp, scallops or fish - a spicy seafood curry with mushrooms in coconut cream. Chu Chee Shrimp/Scallops & Mushrooms in Coconut (Chu Chee Kung/Hoi Shel Gkap Hed). This Thai curry recipe comes from cooking instructor and cookbook author. INGREDIENT Meal Kits PRODUCTS Seafood Thai Red Curry.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food choo chee curry with salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!