Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chopped chicken is simmered with tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese and mushrooms. The creamy concoction is served with angel hair pasta. HOW TO STORE BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well
- Get 1-2 tsp salt
- Get 1-2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 lb cooked thin spaghetti
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) block of Velveeta cheese; cubed
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup reserved pasta water
Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. Transfer to a baking dish and top with remaining cup cheese. Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine!
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken.
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp.
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well.
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly.
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step.
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well.
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! Serve this with a side of homemade garlic bread and a caesar salad for a perfect. In a large pot, combine the Ro*tel with the juice, undiluted cream of mushroom soup, Velveeta cheese, and cream cheese. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheeses have melted. Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!