Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banga soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banga Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banga Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Banga soup is one of many delta state soups in Nigeria. While it is indigenous to the Deltas, it is also loved and enjoyed by both People from Edo state and all over the Niger Delta states. Nigerian Banga Soup or Ofe Akwu is native to the Niger Delta and the South Eastern parts of Nigeria.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banga soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banga Soup:
- Prepare 7 cups palm kernel seed
- Prepare 3 medium dry fish
- Make ready 3 tsp dry pepper
- Make ready 3 tsp crayfish
- Prepare 2 cubes Maggi star
- Prepare 1 and half tsp of salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp banga spice
Banga Soup : Delta State Native Banga Soup. Banga Soup is a Nigerian soup that is native to the Southernarts of Nigeria. It is very similar to the Igbo's Ofe Akwu, but the additional spices used for. Banga soup is one of the best nourishing soup you can make with palm nut.
Instructions to make Banga Soup:
- Wash palm seeds put in a pot and let boil for 20 minutes check to see that it's soft drain the water pour the seeds in a bowl and massage with your hands if too hot use a yam pounder to pound it till all the skin detached from the seed ball.
- Add 3 cups of water and mix with hand to bring out the oil from the fiber if you need to add more water do but make sure it's not too much not to make it too watery because then you have to boil for hours to get a thick consistency.
- Pour in a clean pot all allow to boil for 20 minutes after 15 minute add your all your grounded leaf, salt, Maggi, stir.
- Wash the dry fish with salt and warm water and add to the soup cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve with any swallow of your choice but I would prefer hot yellow eba
All it takes is an assortment of spice flavorings, an assortment of meat and fish, and finishing it off with a touch of. Nigerian banga soup is a quick and delicious Niger-Delta style palm nut soup. It is very easy to make and packed full of flavour from the herbs and spices used in making it. Banga or ofe akwu is a flavorful Nigerian soup made with palm fruit, beef or dried fish, vegetables, and seasonings such as salt and chili pepper. The soup is traditionally paired with various fufu dishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banga soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!