Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is one of the quickest and easy method in boiling yam. This is a full on recipe video showing you how to make this dish, it aalso has a bonus of. Boiled Yam is the recipe to go for if you need something to eat in no time. Eat it with any soup or Boiled Yam is an easy and fast yam recipe.
Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce:
- Take 1 tuber of yam
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 1 medium cabbage
- Get 5 carrots
- Make ready 2 bulbs of medium onions
- Prepare 5 Fresh chili pepper
- Make ready Vegetable Oil
- Take 2 cubes seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The art of boiling yams is a rather simple one, but mastery requires careful attention to yam size and preparation, water temperature and overall boiling time. See great recipes for OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 too! Yam, cooked, boiled, drained, or baked, without salt Nutrition Facts & Calories.
Instructions to make Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce:
- Peel the yam and cut into round pieces
- Wash and put in a pot, put a pinch of salt and pour water until it covers the yam. Cook for 20mins
- Sauce: wash and chop onions, pepper into tiny pieces. Cut carrots sticks (not very long), slice cabbage and rinse with salt and water.
- Put oil in a sauce pan and fry small amount of onions, pour in the remaining onions and pepper. Fry for 5 minutes and add in carrots.
- Break eggs into a bowl, put a pinch of salt and beat. Pour into sauce pan and allow to cook for a minute and stir.
- Put in cabbage and seasoning. And immediately bring down the pot (don't want the cabbage to get cook).
See great recipes for OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 too! Yam, cooked, boiled, drained, or baked, without salt Nutrition Facts & Calories. For best results, be sure to enable the option to PRINT BACKGROUND IMAGES in the following browsers Boiled yam and egg sauce is very easy to make. Typically in Nigeria, we use tomatoes, scotch bonnet chilli and onions in making this sauce. Feel free to make this your own, Egg sauce can also be eaten.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!