Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, salt-grilled saba with frying pan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salt-grilled saba with frying pan using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan:
- Get 4 fillets Saba
- Prepare 1 % salt of fish weight
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine)
Instructions to make Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan:
- Thaw it completely in the refrigerator when using frozen Saba.
- Start preparation 30 minutes before grilling the Saba fish. Use kitchen towels to wipe the Saba dry.
- Sprinkle the salt onto the Saba from about 50 cm above. Do the same on the other side of the Saba. (If the Saba weight 400 grams, use 4 grams salt.) Wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil the entire frying pan with a kitchen towel. Put the Saba in the frying pan with skin-side down.
- Heat the frying pan with low heat. Sprinkle the Sake. Cover and steam cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and cook with lid for 4 minutes more.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salt-grilled saba with frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!