Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kamo-nanban soba noodles with leeks. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Find Deals on Japanese Soba Noodles in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Great recipe for Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks. I wanted to enjoy kamo-nanban soba noodles and sake at home.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kamo-nanban soba noodles with leeks using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks:
- Get 2 portions Frozen soba noodles
- Make ready 1/2 Duck breast or leg meat
- Prepare 1 The white part of a Japanese leek
- Prepare 2 Spring onions
- Take 700 ml Concentrated dashi stock (bonito and kombu)
- Take 3 tbsp ○ Usukuchi soy sauce
- Take 3 tbsp ○ Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○ Sake
- Make ready 1 as required Kudzu starch or katakuriko
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Ichimi spice or shichimi spice
Great recipe for Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks. I wanted to enjoy kamo-nanban soba noodles and sake at home. If not, you could substitute with katakuriko or cornstarch. If you can't obtain frozen soba noodles, use the dried variety.
Steps to make Kamo-nanban Soba Noodles with Leeks:
- Cut the leek into 5 cm. Finely chop the spring onions.
- Cut the duck into bite-sized portions.
- Put the duck into a bowl and add soy sauce. Rub well and leave for a while.
- Grill the leek on a griddle until well charred.
- Dredge the duck with kudzu starch.
- Cook the frozen soba noodles. Put the dashi stock and bring to a boil. Add the ○ ingredients and the prepared duck. After the duck is cooked through, add the leek and simmer quickly.
- Transfer the soba noodles first into serving bowls. Pour the dashi soup and top with the duck and leeks. Garnish with chopped spring onion. Sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice.
In a pot, bring the soba broth to boiling. Divide the soba noodles among warmed bowls. Arrange the duck slices and negi over the soba and watermelon slices on the side of the bowl. Pour boiling broth over the duck slices. Season with shichimi togarashi to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kamo-nanban soba noodles with leeks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!